GEC Environmental Contracting, Inc.
ONLINE CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Online Payment Terms establishes a contract between you and GEC Environmental Contracting, Inc./DBA- Applied Restoration Group or John Virts Excavating, Inc. DBA – Applied Restoration Group and John M. Virts Excavating, Inc. companies use GEC Environmental Contracting, Inc. to process all credit card payments. Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully. All payments of – GEC Environmental Contracting, Inc./DBA- Applied Restoration Group or John M. Virts Excavating, Inc, invoices using the online credit card services are subject to the following conditions.
GEC Environmental Contracting, Inc. accepts the following cards:
- American Express
You certify that:
- You are 18 years of age or over.
- You are authorized to accept the Online Payment Terms and are able to and will meet your obligations in relation to these Terms.
- The credit card used in connection with the payment is issued in your name or you are authorized to use the credit card.
- You will pay the credit card issuer all charges incurred in the use of the Services.
- All information supplied by you is true and correct.
When completing the online payment, funds will be deducted from your credit card in USD currency. All payments are debited to GEC Environmental Contracting, Inc. Please allow 1-3 business days in updating your payment in GEC Environmental Contracting, Inc. records.
Credit card payments are secure:
- Payments will be processed by PayTrace.net (US dollar transactions) using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software.
- Credit card numbers are protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the Internet.
- GEC Environmental Contracting, Inc. does not store in any way your credit card information.
- If payment is successful, you will receive a confirmation of your completed payment.
- If payment is unsuccessful, you will be advised that your payment has failed. GEC Environmental Contracting, Inc. will not be notified if or why a payment was unsuccessful; therefore, you should contact your credit card provider for details.
- If your payment fails, please use an alternate form of payment to pay your invoice. Please arrange an alternative payment method promptly.
By using GEC Environmental Contracting, Inc. online credit card payment services, you accept and agree to your personal data being provided to the Service Provider for the sole purpose of administering the online payment. GEC Environmental Contracting, Inc. Terms and Conditions for online credit card payments are subject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subject to the specific Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of the transaction. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact GEC Environmental Contracting, Inc. 540-882-3802.